Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 9 Rainbow(31DC)

Hey Guys!  Today is Rainbow and this manicure was fun to do because I've never done a "spun sugar" manicure before.  It may not look EXACTLY like spun sugar but I love it and I used a ridiculous amount of polishes so be prepared for the list.



My skin is way dry in these pictures so excuse it.  If you've never heard of or done the spun sugar manicure before basically what you do is pick you polish and put about four dollops on your mat or where ever you put your paint.  Then you get a toothpick and kinda wait a bit, then swirl it around until the polish gets nice and stringy.  Then you can drag it over the nail. 

Anyway here's the list of polishes.

China Glaze: In the Lime Light, Sun-Kissed, Sun Worshipper, Surfin' for the Boys, Gaga for Green, Ride the Waves
Icing: Little Blue Box
A England: Order of the Garter, Avalon
Color Show: Sweet Clementine
L'Oreal: Tweet Me
Essie: Sure Shot
Spoliled: Checkin' into Rehab
Julep: Catherine
Sally Hansen: Blue me Away
Urban Outfitters: Slime

See you guys tomorrow for Gradient nails FUN FUN!

1 comment:

  1. This is cool! I think I've seen this done before, but I never knew how they did it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete