Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 10 Gradient (31DC)

Today we have Gradient nails.  They were pretty easy for me to do and I think they have come out the best of all my gradient nails I have done.




Lots of people do a base color when they do this technique, but for myself I don't.  My reasoning behind this is if you're doing a dark color over a powerful light color -- for example blue to yellow, and you're dark is thin, then it turns into a whole different color(green in that situation) sometimes.  So, the way I do it, is just put my clear base coat and do 3-4 layers of the graident it comes out pretty thick and smooth looking.

Polishes Used:
Essie Sure Shot
Julep Niecy
A England Avalon
Also, as you guys may have noticed, today is the TENTH DAY!  Yay I made it that far with only a few flubs.  So here is a compilation of everything up to today.




Thanks to everyone who has been reading my blog and all my new followers y'all are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment